6 Major Advantages Of Russian European Women Over American Women
6 Major Advantages of Russian/European Women Over American Women (What the average American doesn’t know and will never hear from their politically correct feminist media)
Introductory Note: As someone who has approached and met literally thousands of women in Russia/Europe and America, and who personally knows hundreds of women throughout 18 cities of Russia, Ukraine, and Europe, I can absolutely guarantee that the following six major advantages outlined here are absolutely true and testable. My website at www.geocities.com/wwu777us contains a hundred times more than enough proof of this. Please note that though I acknowledge that while certain qualities vary universally among individuals (e.g. personality, character, behavior, morality, taste), there are nevertheless big differences that do exist between countries/regions which are apparent to even the most casual observer.
1. Approachability – In general, women in Russia and Europe are a million times more approachable, easy to meet, hook up with, and bring into your social/dating circle than women in North America. This I can guarantee a thousand percent a thousand times over. In fact, the difference in approachability is greater than the average American who’s never left their country can imagine. In contrast, trying to meet and approach young women in the US often feels awkward and rude. They have strong hang ups about meeting strangers (even if they find them attractive) coupled with a pragmatic mentality of meeting people by necessity only. And when you try to meet them, they are either cold and business-like, or react in a hostile, bitchy, and conceited manner. All in all, they are the most cliquish, closed, and anti-social toward strangers in the world. Simply put, they don’t like to meet people. I’m not saying that there are no friendly women in America, but there is definitely something peculiar that makes them and Americans in general unnaturally anti-social and cliquish toward strangers. So the main problem with decent-looking American women is that they won’t meet you if they don’t know you, but yet you can’t get to know them cause they won’t meet you, thus creating a CLOSED LOOP against the single man. And that just plain sucks, to put it simply.
In fact, it’s well known among those well-traveled that the US has the most unapproachable women in the world. Even in countries like France or Italy, where young women also tend to be snobby, at least they are still far more approachable than in the US (and much more cultured as well). And even in countries like Japan or Taiwan, where young women tend to be shy, conservative, and don’t meet strangers, it is still relatively easier to get a girlfriend than in the US. The material on my site proves without a doubt a hundred times over that young women in the US are the most unapproachable in the world. Heck, even their closest counterparts in Britain aren’t nearly as unapproachable, but have much better conversation skills, and are generally friendlier.
2. Weight – I hate to say something so politically incorrect and offensive, but the following is absolutely true. In Russia and Europe, between 95 and 100 percent of the young women are skinny or not overweight. In contrast, in the USA between 40 and 60 percent of the women are overweight, varying among region. This is absolutely indisputable, apparent, objectively measurable, and not subject to relative opinion or standards at all, as it has to do with obvious physical differences apparent to the naked eye that even the biggest idiot in the world who goes to both regions could identify immediately without effort.
What sucks about America, despite its many ideal qualities, is that the only truly friendly open women are the large ones, while the skinny non-overweight ones are generally stuck-up and unapproachable (though in many areas, even the ugly girls are rude and uppity). But on the other hand, a very high percentage of the slim young women in Russia/Europe are very approachable and easy to meet/hook up with.
3. Dress style – The dress style of European and Russian women is much more stylish, attractive, classy, and feminine than in America, where women dress much more plainly. Russian/European women are much better at maximizing their appearance with clothes/cosmetics and unlike American women, they love wearing skirts and high heels, which are much more attractive to men. As in the weight element above, this difference too is so apparent everywhere you go in these regions that even the biggest idiot in the world couldn’t help but notice it. In fact, I and other Americans I’ve met would say that in Russia, about 80 percent of girls are considered “hot” by American standards, while in the USA, that proportion is, well, much lower so that any decent looking girl there is treated like a goddess and put on a pedestal. What is considered “hot” by American standards is average in Russia. If you don’t believe it, come spend time in the crowded cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg, or cities in Europe, and you’ll see exactly what we mean.
4. Intellectual/inner life – Compared to the US, women in Russia/Europe have a much richer and refined intellectual inner life, are much higher educated, have a broader knowledge of the world, and speak many more languages (most of them speak between 2 and 5 languages while most American women speak only their own). Unlike # 2 and 3 though, this one requires interaction with the women in these regions to notice. In contrast, not only do most young women in the US not value having an intellectual life, but they lack curiosity as well, and can’t even hold an intelligent conversation. While a higher percentage of older women in the US can hold somewhat of an intelligent conversation, the typical young American female lacks depth and can’t say much beyond “yeah”, “really”, and “cool”, which is sad but true. This makes it difficult to connect with them or find common ground with them, as there is not much substance to them to work with. In fact, I’d say the tremendous difference between the ability of young women to hold a conversation in the US vs abroad is almost as apparent as the weight difference.
5. Variety of interests – Based on # 4, it’s no surprise that Russian/European women also generally have much more variety in their interests and passions, which makes them much more interesting people as well. They have a love for exploring new things, expressing and expanding themselves, and maximizing their experiences and passions in life. Again, the slightest interaction with them reveals this obvious difference compared to their US counterparts. European and Russian women who visit America often report that one of their first impressions is that the women there have no real interests (compared to them at least; by their standards).
6. Femininity – Last but not least, the mentality and culture of “feminism” that has taken over America has made it the most unfeminine place in the world. What American feminists (men as well as women) don’t realize is that most of the rest of the world, both male and female, does NOT envy their feminism, but in fact despise it, finding it unnatural, distasteful, and UNfeminine (ironically). American feminism is rife with hypocrisy, double standards, and dysfunctionality; yet it pervades all our modern culture, media, talk shows, sitcoms, etc., portraying women as either perpetual victims who can do no wrong, or as creatures with superior rights to men. (There are great websites that get into this in great detail, as it’s beyond the scope of this summary) What this has done to the personality and behavior of women here is monstrous. Besides dress style (e.g. very few wear skirts and high heels now), their voices become coarse and rough, their mannerisms masculine, and their characters spoiled and selfish. Unlike women in the rest of the world, they aren’t soft, tender, sweet, don’t giggle when you say nice compliments, and don’t like wearing skirts and heels. Women in the rest of the world, on the other hand, are proud of their femininity, and show it in many ways, in dress style, behavior, and attitude.
Conclusion: The above six factors outlined should make the sharp contrast and overall differences clear between Russian/European women and American women. While I do not wish to focus on appearance or dress style (the world is shallow enough as it is), my primary complaints and beef against American women are that they are 1) unapproachable, anti-social, and cliquish toward strangers, and 2) lack depth, substance, and culture, making it difficult to connect with them, find common ground or chemistry. If it weren’t for these, America would be a much better place. Though what I’ve said here may offend some, it’s the truth nevertheless. And if one isn’t allowed to say the truth here, we live in a screwed-up place.