WHAT ARE DREAMS ?
* considered a supernatural communication or a means of divine intervention, whose message could be unravelled by people with certain powers.
* successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
* The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology.
WHEN DOES IT OCCURS ?
* Dreams mainly occur in the rapid-eye movement (REM) stage of sleepwhen brain activity is high and resembles that of being awake.
* REM sleep is revealed by continuous movements of the eyes during sleep. At times, dreams may occur during other stages of sleep. However, these dreams tend to be much less vivid or memorable.
* Dreams can last for a few... View More »