39. Extract 1 screw from the RJ11 bracket.
40. Lift the bracket off.
41. Lift the system board out of the lower case.
42. Extract 2 screws from the modem.
43. Lift it off the system board.
44. Extract 3 screws from the disk drive daughter board.
45. Lift it off the system board.
46. Press out on the locking clip to release the WLAN card and lift it out.
47. Extract 2 screws from the memory card slot.
48. Turn it over, disconnect its cable and lift it out.
49. Disconnect the Bluetooth PCB cable from the system board.
50. Disconnect its antenna cable and lift the PCB out.
51. Remove the Bluetooth PCB holder from the cooling assembly.
52. Extract 1 screw from the Bluetooth antenna PCB.
53. Lift it and the antenna cable out.
54. Turn the system board over and extract the 4 screws securing the PCMCIA slot.
55. Turn the system board back over and lift the assembly off.
56. Extract 1 screw from the TPM PCB.
57. Lift the PCB off the system board.
58. Extract 2 screws from the fan.
59. Disconnect its cable and lift it out.
60. Extract 3 screws from the heat sink.
61. Lift the heat sink out.
62. Retrieve the display and remove 5 screw covers from its front.
63. Extract the 5 screws underneath.
64. Pry around the perimeter of the display to release the front cover from the rear.
65. Lift the front cover off.
66. Extract 2 screws from the display latch.
67. Lift the latch out.
68. Extract 2 screws from the lower corners of the LCD.
69. Lift the inverter up and disconnect the backlight cable from it.
70. Tilt the LCD up.
71. Remove the tape from the LCD connector.
72. Disconnect the LCD cable and set the LCD aside.
73. Disconnect the power cable from the inverter.
74. Lift the cable bundle out.
75. Disconnect the antenna cables from the 2 antenna PCBs.
76. Extract 1 screw from each antenna PCB.
77. Lift eac View More »